[Opportunity Closed] This opportunity closed December 22, 2016. Thank you for your interest and submissions!
City of Philadelphia Office of Innovation and Technology, on behalf of Department of Public Property, is seeking proposals from qualified vendors to develop data extracts from the City’s three instances of Performo™, a proprietary work order management platform owned and hosted by Wizard Software Solutions™ (“Wizard”), to be transferred to the City’s FTP environment for transmission to the City’s Integrated Workplace Asset Management System (“IWAMS”). This project supports the City’s asset management initiative by supplying facts about building maintenance for comprehensive analysis and reporting by the City’s real estate, finance and planning leaders.
Establish a nightly procedure which extracts the full set of work order records from Performo™ instances used by Parks and Recreation, Department of Public Health, and Department of Public Property, securely transfers them as flat files to a City-managed SFTP server. The City’s resources take over from there to transfer the files to the IWAMS environment, where the data gets loaded to the system.
To successfully accomplish the work described in this request, applicants must be authorized by Wizard to access the computing resources associated with the City’s Performo™ instances. The City is a subscriber to Wizard’s services, but the City cannot provide this authorization.
Scope of Work
Software Setup (One-Time Cost – Initial Implementation)
- Hosted System nightly flat file to City FTP environment – One Time Setup – Three (3) Feeds from three (3) Performo™ Systems. Include breakdown of any subscriptions, licensing and cloud services applicable.
Software Hosting (Recurring Annual Cost)
- Provide the recurring cost of hosting the software that executes the three (3) Feeds from the three (3) Performo Systems. Include breakdown of any subscriptions, licensing and cloud services applicable.
Professional Services (Requirements Analysis & Information Gathering)
- Provide the estimated hours, hourly rate, and subtotal for the initial consultation with City, Wizard and IWAMS vendor, currently Computerized Facility Integration, LLC (“CFI”). The City will provide the necessary information to bring these parties together.
- Provide the estimated hours, hourly rate, and subtotal for consulting and coordination with CFI for configuration and testing of programmed interfaces and development of Operations Manual that provides the City with information required to administrate and maintain the work order data feed solution.
Deliverables and Time Frame
- Project kick off and Initial Consultation – Project Start + 1 week
- 1 hour call with City, Wizard and CFI. Provide minutes.
- Business Requirements Document – Project Start + 3 weeks
- Document comprising City’s functional and technical requirements for the Performo data feeds
- Conditional Acceptance of Test results – Project Start + 6 weeks
- Milestone payment reflecting successful end-to-end test of the data feed
- Final Acceptance of solution / Operations Manual – Project Start + 7 weeks
- Milestone payment reflecting successful test of recurring daily data feed and final approval of Operations Manual for data feed authored by provider
Your proposal should include a short description of your qualifications, experience with similar projects, an overview of your firm or organization and a brief description of your solution. You may include architectural diagrams of the proposed solution and URLs for any online examples you may have. Please provide a fixed-fee Not-To-Exceed price for this project. Please also include detailed breakdown reflecting: 1) an hourly rate and the number of hours associated with each required task, and other costs related to 2) subscriptions, 3) licensing and/or 4) cloud services if applicable.
Questions about this request should be posted to the comments section. The City will only respond to questions posted there. Finished proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, December 22 at 12:00 pm EST. Late submissions will not be considered. Please limit the size of the proposal document to a maximum of 12 pages.