ISSUE DATE: June 2, 2020
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSAL: June 12, 2020
CONTRACT START DATE: July 1, 2020
CONTRACT AMOUNT: Not to exceed $34,000
CONTRACT TIME FRAME: July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
Philadelphia Water Department’s (PWD) Industrial Waste Unit is seeking to replace the current Township Billing application. The current application collects data from multiple systems including the Bureau of Laboratory Services (BLS) Laboratory Information System (LIMS) to assist the Industrial Waste Unit and the Finance division in the determination of proper bill-back charges to surrounding municipalities.
The replacement Township Billing Database would be added as another module in the pretreatment database, LINKO.
PWD is seeking proposals from qualified vendors. Successful proposals should:
• Migrate current process and data to Linko application
• Replicate and replace all values (e.g., tables, fields, calculations, and reports) from the Township Billing Database
• Ability to create and export reports in pdf, word, excel, and .csv formats
• Convert data (for the past five fiscal years) from the Township Billing Database
• Clean up data from the Township Billing Database before data conversion
• Ability to edit within the LINKO Module (only for the designated Township Billing module) such as customize calculations, adding/deleting users, setting up townships, etc.
• Provide training and user support to the new module
• The project must be completed by June 30, 2021
Respondents should gather the following materials into a single pdf and submit them electronically to Patrick C. Wood at Patrick.C.Wood@phila.gov no later than 5:00 PM Eastern, Friday, June 5, 2020.
Proposed Budget/Pricing: Include pricing for all aspects of the project, including any future maintenance or support costs. Indicate the structure of the pricing (fixed price, cost per user, or other).
Timeline: Please provide a detailed timeline of the project with a breakdown of tasks required to complete the project before the deadline of June 30, 2021.
The Philadelphia Water Department will coordinate the evaluation and selection process, which includes any other stakeholders. PWD retains the right to reject any and all proposals.
Following an initial review of all proposals submitted, a short-list of applicants may be asked to make additional information to PWD prior to selection.
Statements and creative concepts generated in response to this request becomes the sole property of PWD. PWD reserves the right to adjust this proposal’s specifications and/or scope of work.
All questions related to this opportunity should be posted in the comment section of this listing no later than June 5, 2020.
Facsimile proposals will not be accepted. Late or incomplete proposals will not be considered.